Terms / Winter Booking Conditions. 1. Prices are for the apartment per week and are inclusive of heating and electricity and linen for each week and assumes the apartment is left clean and as found. (The linen pack contains bed linen fitted sheets, duvet cover and 2 pillowslips for the double bed). Towels are not included.
2. Lettings are from 4pm on the first day to 10am on departure day.
3. A deposit of £150 is required on booking.
4. Rent should be paid as soon as possible, but at the very least, 8 weeks before departure. For bookings made less than 12 weeks before departure full payment is required at the time of booking.
5. In the event of cancellation, we do not offer any refund, unless at least 12 weeks notice is given, in which case we offer a 95% refund.
6. The deposit is refunded as soon as the service agent confirms the property has been left clean and undamaged. The client is liable for any damage incurred during the occupancy. The owner aims to refund the deposit, on instruction from the agent, within 15 days of the last day of occupation. All garbage generated by clients must be removed by clients from the apartment prior to final departure. Payment of deposit is made by cheque and made payable to the booking client.
7. Clients should let the service agent know of any defects in the property or any breakdown in equipment, and they will make arrangements for the fair replacement or repair as soon as possible.
8. The owner shall not be liable for:
- any temporary defect and or stoppage in the supply of public / utility services to the apartment, nor of any defect or breakdown of any equipment or appliance in the apartment.
- for any loss, damage, disturbance or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot war, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
- for any loss (financial or otherwise), damage or inconvenience if the apartment is destroyed, substantially damaged or otherwise unavailable before the start of the rental period or during it, for whatever reason.
9. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability exceed the rent paid for the rental period. Note. The booking client is strongly advised to take out travel insurance that specifically covers loss of accommodation, and winter sports activities (including skiing, off-piste skiing), cancellations, and cover for personal belongings and public liability.
10. Disturbance to or harassment of neighbours can result in clients being asked to vacate the apartment, or being removed from the property, without refund or offer of alternative accommodation. Such interference can include noise or others forms of interference, as determined by the service agent, by Julian Cosgrove, or local police.
11. The client agrees: not to remove items from the apartment, or have pets in the apartment; To ensure that ALL household rubbish is removed from the apartment before their final departure day, and deposited in the roadside bins outside the apartment block; To return the keys to the UK address at the bottom of this form.
12. Any name changes MUST be agreed prior to UK departure.
13. Clients must vacate the apartment by the agreed departure date and time.
14. Payment of rent confirms acceptance of these terms.